Changes in routine, the inherent chaos children bring to a household, visitors or loud noises can stress your dog at home. Learn how to help your dog stay calm.
How To Help Your Dog Relax At Home in 5 Tips
Create a safe haven for your dog
- Give your dog a chance to retreat from visitors, noise or children
- Create a safe place in a quiet area of your home or somewhere your dog already spends a lot of time.
- Use a dog bed or crate made comfy with blankets and cushions. Some dogs like to have area covered too.
Use ADAPTIL Calm Home Diffuser to help your dog feel calm & safe
- Releases “comforting messages”’ to create a safe and secure environment
- Constantly plug it where your dog spends most of the time
- Improvement can be seen within a week
- Continued use for at least one month is recommended
Relaxed dog parent = relaxed dog
- If you are stressed, your dog might recognise it
- Stay relaxed and behave as normally as possible. By doing so, this will provide comfort to your dog
- Continue your usual routine with your dog as much as possible, such as mealtimes or going for walkies at the same time each day
ADAPTIL Calm Home Diffuser
Plug in where your dog spends most time for at least 30 days.
ADAPTIL Calm Refill
Provide constant comfort to your dog with a monthly refill.