ADAPTIL Transport Spray
ADAPTIL Transport helps calm your dog on the move.
- Makes travel and visits to the vet less stressful.
- Reduces panting, trembling and restlessness during travel.
See how to use
- During car journeys or when going to the vet, spray directly in your car or in your dog’s carrier.
Good to know
- During long car journeys: re-spray every 4-5 hours
- Always wait about 15 minutes before letting your dog back in the car.
- Never spray directly on your dog!
- Never spray in the carrier if your dog is inside
- More information on how ADAPTIL works
Other Adaptil products
An excellent solution to calm and relax your dog at home, in situations like loud noises, staying alone, visitors and other fearful situations
An excellent solution to help calm and relax your dog indoors and outdoors, in situations like loud noises, staying alone, boarding and other fearful situations