ADAPTIL Junior is the effective solution to comfort newly adopted puppies and help them develop into confident, well-balanced adult dogs.
- Comforts puppies through the challenges of adoption: crying at night, staying home alone, loud noises.
- Promotes better learning during training and socialization.
- Clinically proven, veterinary used and recommended.
See how to use
Easy to use
- Adjust the collar so it fits snugly around your puppy's neck
- The warmth of your puppy's body triggers the collar into action
- Keep the collar on your puppy at all times, except when bathing or swimming
Good to know
- Each collar provides 4 weeks of constant support
- Collar fits necks up to 37.5 cm (14.7 in) for puppies weighing up to 15 kg (35 lb)
- ADAPTIL Junior sends “comforting messages” to help your puppy feel the same comfort and security with your family as it did with its mother
- ADAPTIL Junior helps puppies remain calm and focused during training so they can learn better and develop into confident, well-adjusted adult dogs
- Use a new collar every month to ensure continuous support for your puppy during the socialization period and first year of life
- Learn more about how ADAPTIL Junior works