Terms and conditions
Welcome to the adaptil.ca website. This website is owned and operated by Ceva Animal Health Inc., 1040 Fountain St. N., Unit 6, Cambridge, ON, N3E 1A3, CANADA.
Visitors to this website are bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read these carefully before going on. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, "this website" means the adaptil.ca website, which may link to other Ceva websites. Other Ceva websites may contain terms and conditions which are different from these terms and conditions.
- Ceva means hereafter either CEVA ANIMAL HEALTH INC. or its mother company CEVA SANTE ANIMALE or any other Ceva companies. In this website we may sometimes use "Ceva", "we" or "us" when we refer to Ceva companies in general or where no useful purpose is served by identifying any particular Ceva company.
- This website may include links to external websites. When you follow such links the external website may appear as a full screen (in which case you will need to use the back button on your browser to return to this website) or in some cases it may appear within the frame of this website (in which case you will be able to return to this website by using the navigation buttons within the frame). Where an external website appears within the frame of this website, this is purely for ease of navigation back to this website and does not indicate any responsibility on our part for the external website concerned, even if it is a website owned and operated by another Ceva company. These links are provided in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products which may be of interest to you quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Ceva is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external website to which this website includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
- All information or advice provided as part of this website is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision. Ceva tries to ensure that all information provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the website but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. Ceva is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
- Ceva reserves the right to monitor any information transmitted or received through any Forum provided. Ceva, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, may at any time review, remove or otherwise block any material posted.
- Should any part of this site offer you the opportunity to join in or read from a forum, please be aware that any communications posted on the forum represent the views of the individual who posted such communication and are not to be taken as the views of Ceva. Ceva accepts no responsibility or liability for anything posted on the forum by any user of the forum and you must not use the forum to post, upload, or otherwise transmit information or pictures that are defamatory, a breach of privacy or otherwise unlawful.
Terms and Conditions
- This website contains material including text, photographs and other images and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Ceva or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this website.
- This web site also contains trademarks, including the trademark "ADAPTIL". All trade marks included on this website belong to Ceva or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trade marks for use on this website.
- access any part of the website, unless a password is requested;
- print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference.
You may not:
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the website except as set out under "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the website;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website;
- link to this website;
without our express written consent.
If you wish to provide a hypertext or other link to this website, please contact us (email@example.com, ATTN: website editor) with details of:
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) from which you are proposing to link to this website
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) on this website to which you are proposing to link
and we will consider your request. It is our decision as to whether we agree to your request and we do not have to do so.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
- Ceva may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this website you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and you should check these each time you revisit the site.
Changes to/Operation of Website
- Ceva may change the format and content of this website at any time.
- Ceva may suspend the operation of this website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- Ceva reserves the right to terminate access to this website at any time and without notice.
- If you have a question or complaint about this website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, ATTN: website editor.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with Canadian law and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the website whether in contract or tort or otherwise the Canadian courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Collection of non-personal information
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the website from which you linked to our site. We may also aggregate details which you have submitted to the site (for example, your age and the town where you live). You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on this website. We may from time to time supply third parties with this non-personal or aggregated data for uses in connection with this site.
We may store some information (commonly known as a "cookie") on your computer when you look at our site. We are able to read these cookies for information purposes when you revisit our website. The type of information we collect as a result of a cookie being accepted by you is specific to your PC and includes the IP address, the date and time the PC visited the website, what parts of our website were looked at and whether the web pages requested were delivered successfully. This information is anonymous; it represents a computer rather than a person.
We use the cookie information to improve our knowledge of the use of our website and to enable us to be able to ascertain whether the website is operating at an optimal level. This allows us to enhance our web offerings to you and to provide an enjoyable and an innovative online experience.
You can erase or block this information by changing the settings on your computer (please refer to your help screens or manuals). If you do erase or block this information you may not be able to utilise some features of the site.
Email, [Feedback] and Forum Facilities
Keeping your records accurate
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below.
Security of your personal data
We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
Use of your personal information submitted to other websites
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if:
- you accessed the third party website using links from our website; or
- you linked to our website from a third party website.
We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact the owner or operator of such websites if you have any concerns or questions.
How can you contact us?
Patent Marking and Notice
This Internet posting is intended to serve as notice under 35 USC § 287(a).
Adaptil® products may be covered by one or more of the following patents, patents application or design patents, as well as other corresponding foreign patents. Ceva Animal Health/Ceva Santé Animale does not mark all of its patents. By listing various patents herein, Ceva Animal Health/Ceva Santé Animale makes no admission that other relevant patents do not exist. Additional U.S. and foreign patents may apply and additional applicable patent applications may be pending in the U.S. and outside the U.S.
Patented Adaptil® may be sold individually or as a part of another product or device, and the listed patents would apply in both cases.
U.S. patent numbers: US20110077301- USD29/494,658
U.S. patent numbers: US20110077301- USD29/494,658