ADAPTIL Transport helps calm your dog on the move.
- Makes travel and visits to the vet less stressful.
- Reduces panting, trembling and restlessness during travel.
See how to use
- During car journeys or when going to the vet, spray directly in your car or in your dog’s carrier.
Good to know
- During long car journeys: re-spray every 4-5 hours
- Always wait about 15 minutes before letting your dog back in the car.
- Never spray directly on your dog!
- Never spray in the carrier if your dog is inside
- More information on how ADAPTIL Transport works