ADAPTIL Junior is the effective solution to comfort newly adopted puppies and facilitate their education.
- Comforts puppies through the challenges of adoption and beyond. E.g. helps prevent crying all night, support for staying home alone, loud noises or puppy car travel. Promotes better socialisation and improves learning (at puppy training classes)
- Clinically proven. Veterinary used and recommended
See how to use
Easy to use
- Just put the collar around your puppy’s neck and adjust it
- Then leave the collar on your puppy continuously (except during shampoo)
Good to know
- Each collar provides 4 weeks of constant support
- Collar fits necks up to 37.5 cm (up to approximately 15 kg)
- ADAPTIL Junior sends “comforting messages” to help your puppy feel the same comfort and security with your family as it did with it's mother, and learn better to develop into a balanced, well-trained adult dog.
- Ensure continuous support to your puppy during the socialisation period (from adoption to 6 months old) by using a new collar every month
- More information on how ADAPTIL Junior works
See Betty’s best start in life with ADAPTIL Junior: