ADAPTIL Spray helps calm your dog on the move.
- Makes travel and visits to the vet less stressful
- Helps reduce signs of stress or fear such as panting, trembling and restlessness during travel
See how to use
- During car journeys or when going to the vet, spray directly in your car or in your dog’s carrier
Good to know
- During long car journeys: re-spray every 1.5- 2 hours
- Always wait about 15 minutes before letting your dog back in the car
- Never spray directly on your dog
- Never spray in the carrier if your dog is inside
- More information on how ADAPTIL works
Other Adaptil products
An excellent solution to help your dog to calm and adapt at home, in situations like staying alone, loud noises, visitors and fears.
An excellent solution to help your dog stay comforted and reassured outdoors and on the go, in situations like loud noises, training, boarding and fears.